Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday, February 19, 2011

"Your impulsive nature has worn you out somewhat, so give it the rest of the day off while you go about your business as usual. It’s a really good time for reconnecting with your best habits."

I am worn out, but nothing to do with my impulsive nature, have a cold.  I've been sick the last few days.  Thursday afternoon/evening, I had a low-grade fever.  I let everyone know that I wouldn't be at work on Friday.  The fever broke early Friday morning.  But when I was getting ready for bed, it had returned and a little higher than it was Thursday night and it was gone early this morning again.  I stayed in all day today except took about 15 minutes and went to the grocery store for a few things.  I sure hope the fever doesn't return.

No comments:

Blog Archive