Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

"Your natural modesty is enhanced today -- possibly to your detriment! You need to stand up for yourself at least once, but it may be much harder than usual. Are people willing to hear you out?"

It really didn't apply to me today.  I didn't have to stand up for myself today, except for the rolling pranks in the office.  In a meeting I was heard, even though I had a bit of trouble getting my thoughts to come out of my mouth to make sense.  That may have had something to do with being late for the meeting because I fell asleep at lunch.  lol.

I do need to talk with Mari Anne about things with the hiring of the new coordinator and what this means for me.  Since I was moved to the coordinator's office, where will they be placed or me.  After the past 5 months having my own office has been great and I'm not wanting to give that up.

No comments:

Blog Archive