Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday, February 25, 2011

Do think it was a hit on the nail.

"You aren't in the mood for chatter, and you should be able to show others that you mean business. It's a really good day for you to get work done and to cut to the chase in meetings or conversations."

I definitely wasn't for a lot of chatter today.  I did get work done.  Had several meetings that ended early. 

Finally had the one-on-one meeting with Mari Anne this morning.  Depending on the assessment outcome, I may be losing my office and I'm not happy about that.  Really pisses me off that I got put in there and then have it taken away from me.  I love having the privacy, room to work without all the interruptions and having personal voicemail.  Why did they have to do this to me?  I guess I shouldn't get too upset right now until we know more and that may not be until the summer.  But the longer I am in the private office, the more I am not going to want to give it up. 

Also had a one-on-one meeting with one of the assessment committee members.  It went well.  Got my say of things and some were not kind.

No comments:

Blog Archive