Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday, February 7, 2011

Has a ring of truth for today.

"You're learning new things today -- maybe despite yourself -- and should be having a blast with the new facts. It's a really good day for you to start off in some bold new direction!"

Yes, I am definitely learning new things today.  At work, a job search just began and I am on the committee.  I decided to volunteer to be on the committee so I could have the experience and step out of my comfort zone.  I reviewed some of the applicants today.  I didn't have the time today to study them enough to make any recommendations, but will soon.

I do need to let go of some stuff at work since I get a little overwhelmed with stuff and don't have the time in the day to get it all done.

Tonight a few of us met at a Cocina Real which recently opened.  It was fun and good food.  We had a blast but it ended sooner than I had wished. 

No comments:

Blog Archive