Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Didn't realize it's been a whole week since I posted.

"You've got creative power to burn today. It's a really good time for you to dream up something new for you to do with your life, or to focus on smaller issues that you think need work."

Wish I feel like I had power to burn, creative or otherwise. I think I have a bit of a headcold, at least my sinuses are working overtime and I'm tired.

Work is going good, except it's been a bit busy this week with the new semester started. Even though we had a three-day weekend with the Martin Luther King, Jr holiday on Monday, I didn't get all three days off - I went to work on Sunday for 4 hours. It was hall opening and someone needed to be in the office for any problems that may have arisen. It was fairly quiet that day.

I emailed my friend letting her know that I wasn't able to attend her wedding in February. I can't afford either option - the cruise or just a few days in St. Thomas, USVI. Really hated sending that email. I received the proper invitation in the mail. Just wish I could attend. I do need to get them a gift and mail to them. Just not sure what to get or even where they are registered. I guess I should email her and find out.

Monday afternoon I did get a little work done at home. Did some cleaning in the kitchen. Cleaned off the microwave cart and put my new KitchenAid stand mixer on there. Now I can get busy working on some baking. Came up with a new idea for cupcakes, but need to get a fillertip. Nope, not going to say what it is until I get them done. lol.

No comments:

Blog Archive