Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday, January 22, 2010

"Rethink your approach to whatever long-term plans are foremost in your mind today. You should be able to shake yourself out of old habits of thought, and that can lead to fruitful new ideas."

Haven't been thinking about any long-term plans today. The only long-term plans currently are vacation in June, which I can't wait until.

Awoke to a lot of noise. My furnace is making a lot of noise. Dad came over and took a look and thinks it's the fan motor, thinks the bearings are going out. I called my home warranty service for a service call and now have to wait until Monday for the furnace guy to call to make an appointment. I'm hoping it doesn't go out before then and if it does, I'll be freezing. I do notice that the furnace runs a lot more since the fan is not working like it should.

No comments:

Blog Archive