Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It was a miss today with the horoscope.

"You need to walk away from any situation that involves your ego, because you are just feeling more delicate than usual right now. It's not too hard to keep everything on a less personal plane for a bit."

I was not feeling more delicate today and I didn't need to walk away from any situation that involved my ego, because there was no situation that involved my ego. And wasn't necessary to keep everything on a less personal plane today.

Work today was nondescript. Except I was amazed on how many college students thought that when they received a credit on their student account that they were being charged. HUH? It was so hard not to talk down to these people. Are kids taught these kind of things in school today?

No comments:

Blog Archive