Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday, December 6, 2010

Wasn't able to post last night due to Comcast's major internet outage.

Today's horoscope:

"You've got little patience with those who can't see the big picture. Your own energy helps you to get the right perspective, and you should be able to make great progress if you stick to your vision."

How true was this for me today. I had patience with people. I did have a vision of getting lots of work done today and I did get quite a bit of work done and got caught up a little, not much, but a little. At least I made a dent in the work. Maybe this happened because I was able to get to bed earlier last night due to the internet outage. Hmmm....maybe I need to get to bed earlier than I do. Actually, there's no maybe about it, I definitely need to get to bed earlier than normally do.

Thought I was done with one project today but have a few tweaks to do on the document which won't take long to complete.

No comments:

Blog Archive