Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

Today's horoscope didn't quite work out today.

"Your energy levels never seem to drop today, so make the most of it all and push yourself harder than ever! You can get more done than usual, and might get a leg up on life tomorrow."

My energy level sure did drop today. That may have had something to do with having to shovel the driveway after 8 1/2 inches of snow overnight.

This afternoon Mother and I did a little shopping. Mother grew tired but that didn't stop her from shopping. The idiots were out today. When leaving Meijer, as I was in the crosswalk area in the parking lot, a car came flying by and about hit the cart I was pushing. The bitch didn't even stop at the stop sign. She was swerving around other shoppers also. Was a danger to all.

Played a little with my new camera. I went out about 12:45 am and took a few photos while it was still snowing.

The corner fence on the west side of the front yard.

My neighbors maple tree which overhangs a bit of my driveway.

And these were taken this morning after I had shoveled the driveway and sidewalk.

My blue spruce in the corner of my front yard.

The blue spruce.

The crabapple tree in the backyard.

No comments:

Blog Archive