Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday, December 3, 2010

What a hectic and frazzling day of work. Today's horoscope could be true for today, but also a bit of not.

"Your intuitive side is quite active right now, so make the most of it! You may want to follow up hunches, toss out long-range plans in favor of spontaneous purchases or just enjoy the ride"

Not - I was given the opportunity to join in on a bus shopping trip to the Chicago suburbs, but decided against it. I just couldn't take the entire day. Had to be at the meeting place at 6:30 am and then wouldn't be back in town until 10 pm. No way could do that. First, would have to be up at 5 am on a Saturday and second, not home until very late and not getting anything done that needs to be done.

Could be True - I followed up on an administrative decision that was made that I did not agree with and expressed my thoughts on why I do not think it was not the right decision that it sets a precedence that others may try to use to their advantage. I was not argumentative, but expressed my feelings and made my supervisor think. It probably was a waste of my time, but at least I expressed my thoughts.

Today was a day that felt like the wheels were spinning, but not going anywhere. I had to put out fires and fix problems. At times I even felt flustered like I didn't know what I was doing. What doesn't help is that I am so far behind on things. I actually thought about working late, but just couldn't and had to get out of there.

OMG! We have a new guy that is temporary and this afternoon, I was on the phone when all of a sudden he jumped out of his chair and came running over by my door and started vomiting in the garbage can right outside my door. I was grateful to my boss for closing my door because I would have been next if I had smelled it.

Have a great weekend my friends!

No comments:

Blog Archive