Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Not so sure about today's horoscope.

"Your skepticism may shift somewhat toward paranoia today -- but that's not necessarily such a bad thing! See if you can get your most trusted friends to check over your big ideas first."

Wasn't paranoid or too skeptical today. Guess this one isn't correct for me today.

Today was a little busy for me at work. Had several meetings that interfered getting work done. I feel like I didn't get anything accomplished today.

A friend/co-worker came by and asked if I wanted to join a few others for lunch at the Illini Union. A former co-worker and friend (not former friend) was at the Union for the Bazaar so I said sure. We had lunch at the Ballroom. This lunch took 2 hours which I was not happy about. No one seemed to be in that much of a hurry to get back to work except me. I did buy one thing at the Bazaar - an Illini snowman gift card holder. It is so cute.

No comments:

Blog Archive