Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1, 2010

Hello my friends!

Today's horoscope didn't pan out for me.

"Don't hesitate to ask friends or family for almost anything today -- it's a sure thing you can get what you need. In fact, you may want to push them a little to see what's available."

Actually, come to think of it, I didn't hesitate to as a friend and did get what I needed so I guess you can say that it did. Early this afternoon, I was working on a billing project and was hoping to find a way to help me finish quicker. I called her asking if I could import an Excel file in to the database system as a report or dynamic list. She came down to my office and between the two of us, we found a way to import as a regular list and not a dynamic list from a .CSV file. And it did help me finish a lot quicker.

At lunch today, a couple friends were trying to convince me to go on the bus shopping trip on Saturday as they have an extra spot available. It would be a lot of fun, but not so sure on getting up at 5 am on a Saturday. Just not a morning person.

Tonight after work, I finally got my hair cut and colored. Was so happy to get the shaggy and frizzy mess cut and to cover the grays.

Happy December.

No comments:

Blog Archive