Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Horoscope for November 30, 2010

Okay, I'm gonna try and get this going again! My horoscope for today says...

"You need to get out there and socialize some more -- even if you've already got a full social calendar! It's a good day for you to make sure that you're reaching out to folks who don't get to see you often."

Hmmmmm......Well...I guess it's always good to get out there and socialize, but that wasn't me today. Just did the normal routine, except today started out with a visit to the dentist. Suppose that could be considered as "socializing" since I spoke with my dentist that didn't involve dentistry. Okay, that's a stretch. Did socialize at lunch but that was with the usual crowd. Oh well!

Okay, a little update. Mother got out of the hospital last Wednesday. She was in there for 1-1/2 weeks. She's doing okay, but is on a 'mushy' food diet for a month. Hopefully, she goes back for the procedure before Christmas so she is able to eat foods that aren't mushy.

And I bought a new "toy" recently. With the money I made working at the stadium, I bought a new digital SLR camera. I got the Canon EOS Rebel T1i. It's a very nice camera. Also got the 55 to 250 zoom lens.

No comments:

Blog Archive