Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday, December 10, 2010

I didn't receive the email with Thursday's horoscope. It probably was another miss anyway. As is today's!

"You may be intensely frustrated, especially early today, with those who can't seem to figure out what they want. Let them noodle about -- your patience is sure to be rewarded if you can stick it out."

Today was a crappy day, at least beginning this afternoon. Already have enough problems getting in the Christmas spirit and feeling quite bah humbug, but today made it even worse. At work, I found out that I was excluded from the "Secret Santa" exchange. I wasn't even asked if I wanted to participate! I guess these people aren't my friends like I thought.

And then tonight to make the day even worse, while eating dinner, one of the crowns/caps on a tooth was feeling a bit odd when chewing and then while eating something very soft, not sticky, it came off! OH GREAT! And now won't be able to get it fixed until Monday when the dentist is in the office. What else can go wrong?!

I knew I should have stayed in bed this morning.

No comments:

Blog Archive