Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

I'm not quite ready for Christmas to get here. I still have to go and get one last present that I forgot. I really didn't want to go shopping on Christmas Eve, but it looks like I'm gonna have to do that. With all the illness I've had over the last couple of months, I really haven't felt up to doing much. I've still got presents to wrap and a house to clean. But everything will come together by Christmas morning.

The weather hasn't helped much. It's been extremely cold and very very icy. We get a little snow and then it changes to freezing rain. The neighbor's tree is hanging over my driveway heavily laden with ice just a few feet off the ground. At least we haven't lost electricity.


I hope everyone has a blessed and a very Merry Christmas.


No comments:

Blog Archive