Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sorry that I didn't post yesterday, but the office Christmas party was last night. We had good food and lots of fun.

Today's horoscope has a little ring of truth in it.

"Even the most boring work chores keep you engaged and having fun today -- and house cleaning is a riot! Somehow, your good energy makes almost anything seem to be fun, so tackle the dirty stuff."

I was productive today and had the energy to get it done. I didn't take a lunch today, but ordered from Jimmy Johns and ate at my desk and worked. Was glad that I did and got caught up on things. Not completely caught up but made great strides and feel more comfortable about getting things done.

On the drive home from work, I started thinking about what I would have for dinner. I actually did some cooking and didn't just pop something in the microwave and heat it up. When I got home, I took some chicken breasts out of the freezer and baked some with chipotle and peach barbecue sauce and also a baked potato. It was quite delicious and am so glad that I did this. I need to get back on track and start cooking at least one meal a week.

Got all my Christmas cards ready to mail. I took them to work on Tuesday and worked on them at lunch and then took some time this evening and finished them.

Can't believe it's only 10 days until Christmas. Am not ready for Christmas.

No comments:

Blog Archive