Monday, December 27, 2010

Monday, December 27, 2010

"Your sweeter side is out for the world to see right now, which means that your love life is likely to see a boost. It's a good idea for you to ask out that new hottie -- or to remind your mate why you're together."

Well.....was a miss today. Course, maybe that has something to do with not leaving the house today except to walk down the driveway to get the mail. Today was a 'holiday' at work so I didn't have to work, and I'm also taking the rest of the week off, which I really need a little break from work and recoup. Back to the horoscope. And there is no new hottie or even a mate so there isn't someone to ask out.

Didn't really get anything done today, except cutting out coupons and organizing the coupon keeper. Also changed to a new purse. There are things that I should have gotten done around the house.

Christmas was good. The morning started slow for me. I had trouble getting out of bed, then had to go out and shovel about 6 inches of snow off the driveway. And since there was so much ice under the snow, I spread some ice melt/traction aid also.

Mother and Dad got me a Kitchenaid stand mixer. I had an idea that I was going to get one since Mother and I have looked at them and discussed them, but was really surprised on which model I got. They got me the Professional 600 Series in Nickel Pearl. I am looking forward to using it.

Dinner was great especially since my brother's ex-wife/live-in didn't come, she decided to stay home with the dog so they didn't have to put her in the crate.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and weekend!

No comments:

Blog Archive