Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

"Your eye for beauty -- and a good deal -- is heightened considerably right now, so get out there and look for new stuff for your home. Adding to or completing collections of all kinds is quite favored."

Hmmmm....eye for beauty and a good deal. Well...did make a few purchases today to help beautify me. Bought a few tops and some make-up (which was needed). The tops were on sale. And did find a few things for the home, but no collections.

Not much has gone on this week. Wednesday night, met a friend at Esquire Lounge for drinks around 6 o'clock, but didn't leave until after midnight. It was fun. Met a few of her friends who were all very nice. She's talking about having a Super Bowl party and said "you're coming", didn't ask me to come, but just said "you're coming". lol.

Normally I don't make New Years Resolutions, but will probably redo the one that I cook dinner at least once a week. I haven't kept on that one this year like I did a few years ago.

Happy New Year! I hope everyone has a blessed 2011.

No comments:

Blog Archive