Friday, November 12, 2010

Horoscope for November 12, 2010

I know, it's been a while since I've posted. Just didn't take the time.

Thought I would try something a little different. I get emails everyday with my horoscope. Think I might try post the horoscope and if it was true or not.

"Power games are going on all around you. And while you'd usually jump right in to either win or defuse them, today you'd rather see how they play out from a distance. There's nothing wrong with that!"

Well...partially true. Yes, there were power games going on all round me, but unfortunately, I didn't just sit back and watch how they played out. I couldn't sit back when I found out decisions that impact my responsibilities were made by others that were not supervisors but were my underlings, basically. One has been there for 10 months, and the other for 3 months. Guess they thought they could make up their own rules. What really pissed me off was when our boss backed them up. Their actions not only impacted my job but others.

Our boss is not helping things in the office. There were a couple projects that I was to work on this week but she took me off them and gave to them. I would have had them done within a few days, but it took them 4 days and two of them were working on them. I had things laid out to expedite but then I was taken off these projects. And we got complaints that they were not done on time. Not my fault!

No comments:

Blog Archive