Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Quick Update

Hello All! It's been a month since I've posted and thought I would submit a quick post.

I am currently offline at home. And don't know how long I will be. I had a little accident with my laptop. I spilled some stuff all over the computer. It was on at the time so I quickly shut down and started cleaning up. I didn't use it for 24 hours to make sure it was all dry. The keyboard is all messed up. Certain keys do some funky things and multiple things at the same time. Plus, there are now some missing keys because I didn't know the keys did not come off for cleaning like most keyboards do. Two lessons learned!

I talked with my insurance but it's not covered and it's not covered by the warranty.

I took the laptop to the Geek Squad for repair and was told that it could take from one to six weeks. They are going to replace the keyboard and hope that is all that is wrong.

Hope all is well with everyone!

No comments:

Blog Archive