Thursday, April 23, 2009

Some Stitching Has Been Accomplished

The last few days I've been home sick. It started Monday night and it's basically all sinuses. I worked on Tuesday, but didn't feel the greatest. Wednesday and today I stayed home from work. I have a horrid cough that almost sounds bronchial, but it's not down in my lungs (thankfully). So far it hasn't turned into a sinus infection, I wouldn't be surprised if it did. It probably started with my allergies. Being home, I was able to get some cross stitching done.

I'm working on a small Dimension's kit called "Native Still Life". Par for the course, today I goofed with some background. There's a sun/moon in half-stitch and I started it in the wrong spot, but I'm not going to tear it out, just adjust the remaining. And then theree is cloud/sky in white half-stitch that I also goofed up. I wasn't looking at the pattern and just kept going along the whole line and was supposed to skip a few for light blue, which I left and will probably fix by stitching over with the light blue. That'll teach me for not paying attention to the pattern.

I'm getting close to being done. Just have the sky area and the top border to finish. If I had more days like the last two, I could have it done soon, but once I get back to work, I won't get as much chance of stitching. I plan to go to work tomorrow, but I also said that last night.

No comments:

Blog Archive