Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hot Hot Weekend!

I'm getting a little tired of getting the horoscope emails a day or two late.

It's been a good weekend.  Saturday, Crystal, Diane, Dinah, Mary and I went on a shopping trip to Bloomington which is about 30 to 40 minutes from here.  They have some shops there that we no longer have here and one of them is Lane Bryant.  Unfortunately, I spent a little too much there, but I did get some things that I needed.  We spent about two hours in that store.  Then headed to Dress Barn and then had lunch at Chili's and then went to Cato.  At Dress Barn I did buy a blouse, but didn't buy anything at Cato.  I tried on a few things but they didn't fit well and then found out that their stuff runs small.

Then Saturday night, I went to a sex toy party.  It was a lot of fun.

Today was a little on the warm side, but didn't really do anything.  I should have done some yardwork, but just didn't feel like it. 

No comments:

Blog Archive