Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's been a few days since I've posted. Just been a hectic time for me.

"Your familiarity with power is deep and intense, but today you may have to find a new, subtler way to make use of it. Try to get people to see that your way is the best without bowling them over."

It's partially true today. I do need to get people to see the best way to do things, but it's not my way, but the correct procedures on how things are to be done. I sent several emails today to a couple assistant directors with things that were not done correctly and were causing problems. I really hated sending so many emails but am so tired of making the corrections for these people when all they have to do is follow the written instructions and there would not be any problems.

Three days in a row, I have worked late. And I am so tired because of it. Part of the problem on why I have stayed late to get things done is because half of my days have been spent in meetings and then so much of the rest of the day has been fixing the errors/problems. I stayed a little later than I had planned, but did get some things done that I've tried to do for three days.

Next week, I think I may need a night of drinking. lol.

No comments:

Blog Archive